My long term goal



My long term goal

My long-term goal is to work for Disney in the parades or perform to children in holiday parks, to help me begin my journey I will need 5 important skills and why I would need them:
  • use of facial expressions- to show that I would enjoy working for them and to make people enjoy there holiday more.
  • a lot of muscle memory- I would have to learn multiple routines and stand in if anyone wasn't in for that day.
  • learning lines- I would need to learn multiple scripts for different shows.
  • confidence in singing and dancing- I would need to build up my breathe control while performing and singing at the same time because I would need to perform and not sound out of breath.
  • work on acting skills- for this type of job I would need to having good acting skills because of the different shows needed.
To improve my skills for the end of April or May I would need to:
  • go into a studio and rehearse monologues in different styles.
  • try singing different songs to find a range to fit my voice.
  • I would ask for different situations from my peers and see how I reacted to it to use facial expressions more and express them.
  • I would go in the studio and record all the performances i've done to see if I remember them.
  • I could learn a musical theatre dance and perform a dance while singing and to also help me I would build up on my stamina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part of Your World

You'll Be Back

I'd Give My Life For You