June Milestone

 

11 Reasons/ developing skills


For my final part in the blogs of my developing and looking further into my future goals and dreams i need to evaluate what has happened in the past year to help me become a better performer. On Thursday 9th June i performed 11 reason which was a musical that we had wrote out self's and also had the choreography our self's, which as a result made me develop multiple skills including creating ensemble numbers with a variety of dance styles.

As for trying to develop my muscle memory and flexibility it had it's ups and downs for example, there where some days i wouldn't have time or it would of effected my rehearsal time to help others, i could of avoided it by stretching in my own time or come early into college to use the studios provided or i could of done it at home and i should of took before and after photos to show my improvement in certain tasks. Whereas, for my muscle memory that had developed over time because for the muscle and FMP (which i'm performing at the end of the year) i will be doing a lot of routines and i would need to run the music with end routine to know the timing or try to link words to the movement to help with the routines and performing them at the same time. When i did have the time to be in a studio i choreographed two routines both in the style of jazz which was high intensity which needed a lot of stamina for that style of dance, which developed me by increasing my stamina for the upcoming musical with having multiple routines to perform, but in some parts of the video i had shown different levels of flexibility. 

The videos below are from my rehearsal time alone: 



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part of Your World

You'll Be Back

I'd Give My Life For You